Nahdi Blood Pressure Monitor Arm Wide Cuff N85
Special Price 299.00 SAR Regular Price 399.00 SAR
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
- Nahdi Blood Pressure Monitor Arm Wide Cuff N85 provides a quick and accurate blood pressure measurement and pulse rate.
- Its optimal performance detects body movements and irregular heartbeats.
- This fully automated blood pressure monitor is built for optimal performance.
- It features a wide LCD for easy viewing with a blood pressure indication bar making it easy to interpret measurements.
- The LCD offers a great visual for a clearer view with a high-definition backlit screen that's ideal for use even at night.
- This blood pressure monitor has a one-button operation that's easy to operate.
- Its easy-to-use feature makes it simple to integrate regular health monitoring into your daily life.
- The simple interface makes it easy for you to understand.
- The lightweight and compact design allows you to carry it anywhere and comes with a pouch.
- Its memory stores 2 users with results for up to 60 readings.
- It comes with a wide cuff that's comfortable and skin-friendly with low sensitivity.
- This blood pressure monitor cuff is suitable for use with different arm sizes as the cuff is a universal size.
- This clinically validated blood pressure monitor's reliable and accurate reading makes it ideal for home or hospital use.
- A blood pressure monitor is essential, as it allows frequent monitoring to manage and take preventive measures.
- Provides a quick and accurate blood pressure measurement and pulse rate.
- LCD display for easy viewing.
- One-button touch operation.
- Its wide cuff is comfortable on the arm.
- Ideal for use at home or hospital.
- The lightweight and compact design make it easy to carry.
- Stores memory of 2 users with results of 60 readings.
How to use:
- Sit in a relaxed, comfortable position.
- Fold your sleeve and remove any tightly fitted clothing.
- Place the cuff on the arm gently but firmly.
- Inflate the cuff while noting the pressure on the gauge.
- Allow cuff to deflate.
Caution & Warnings:
- This device may not be used by someone suspected of or pregnant.
- The device is suitable for patients with implanted electrical devices such as cardiac pacemakers and defibrillators.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contact your doctor in case of any abnormal readings.
- Manufacturer: Nahdi