Nature's Way Echinacea & Vitamin C 922 mg 100 Capsules
Delivery between Sep 29 - Oct 1. * Delivery charges apply
About Product Since 1969
- Excellent mix
- Supports the immune system
- 922 mg Per Serving
- food supplement
- has been used
- by Native Americans for centuries, and it is native to North America.
- We combine it with Vitamin C to create a blend specifically designed to support immune function.
Helps Support the immune system
200 Vitamin C
2 capsules three times daily
Free From Information:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions.
- Persons with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae family (including ragweed) should use this product with caution.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Notes: Vegetarian.
- Gluten free.
- No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy product, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Take 2 capsules three times daily, preferably with a meal.
Servings Per Container: About 50
Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||200 mg|
|Purple Echinacea (stalks, leaves, flowers)||722 mg|
While Nahdi strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Nahdi.
- Manufacturer: Nature's Way
- Product form: Capsules
- Ingredients: Echinacea, Vitamin C
- Product function: Antioxidant, Immunity Support