New Lens Sensual Contact Lens - Espresso
Home delivery within 2 hours
Inspired by the color of Arabic coffee to add to your eyes extraordinary glamour
How to use:
1. Before you start - wash your hands with soap (preferably non-perfumed, anti-bacterial liquid soap), then rinse and dry your hands with a lint-free towel.
2. Check that the lens isn't inside out - To do this, just put the lens on the tip of your finger and hold it up to the light. If the edges flare out, it's inside out. Some lenses have a 1, 2, 3; indicator—make sure the digits aren’t backwards. It should look like a bowl with straight edges.
3. Using your right hand - gently hold your upper eyelid with one finger so you don’t blink or get your eyelashes in the way, and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your other fingers.
4. Move the contact lens - toward your eye steadily. Look upward as you place it on your eye, and slowly release your eyelid and close your eye for a moment to allow the lens to settle. Repeat for your other eye. 1. 2. 3. 4.
Warning and cautions:
1. Don’t wear contact lenses overnight.
2. Don’t wear your contact lenses in the shower or while swimming.
3. Don’t reuse contact lens solution.
4. Don’t use saline solution for contact lens cleaning or disinfection.
5. Never use saliva as a wetting agent
1. One sterile soft contact lens polymacon
2. 38% water contentsin a buffered isotonic saline solution.
- Manufacturer: New Lens
- Product form: Lenses
- Color: Brown