NOW Foods MSM Powder 227 g
Delivery between Feb 9 - Feb 11. * Delivery charges apply
Joint Sulfur for Connective Tissue
Supports Healthy Cartilage
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a sulfur-bearing compound that is naturally present in very small amounts in fruits, vegetables, grains, animal products, and some algae.
Sulfur compounds are found in all body cells and are indispensable for life.
MSM, in its role in the body's sulfur cycle, helps to create the chemical links needed to form and maintain numerous different types of structural tissues of the human body, including connective tissues, such as articular cartilage and skin.
Commonly used for osteoarthritis
Reduce pain & swelling
Improve joint function
For musculoskeletal pain
1/2 teaspoon 1 to 2 times daily
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Free From Information:
How To Use:
- Take 1/2 teaspoon 1 to 2 times daily in juice or other liquid. If intestinal gas occurs, reduce dosage.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution & Warnings:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- For adults only.
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Servings Per Container: 126
Amount Per Serving
MSM Powder (Methylsulphonylmethane)
1.8 g (1,800 mg)
While Nahdi strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Nahdi.
- Ingredients: MSM
- Product function: Bone & Joints Health