Otrisalin Nasal Spray 15 ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
Sodium chloride nasal spray
What Sodium chloride is used for:
- The best way of doing so is to wash the nostrils with an isotonic saline solution
- which dilutes the nasal secretions while maintaining the humidity of the mucous membrane.
Do not use Sodium chloride:
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Warnings and Precautions:
- No special precautions are required when used as directed.
- But after nasal operation or nasal injury, medical clarification is required before using, particularly if another nasal medication for local application is being used simultaneously.
Possible side effects:
- Stop using the product and seek immediate medical attention if you develop throat tightness or swelling of the eyes, face, lips or tongue, feel faint, or have difficulty breathing. Stop using the product if you develop hives or itching of the face or body.
Other medicines and Sodium chloride:
- No known interactions.
How to use Sodium chloride:
- Remove the protective cap from the container.
- Hold the base of the container with the thumb and the nozzle between the index and second finger.
- When you use the container for the first time, press the pump several times until you obtain a normal spray before inserting it into the nostril. The container is then ready for use.
- Insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- After use, clean the nozzle. One to 2 sprays in each nostril, several times a day, depending on the case.
How to store Sodium chloride:
- Sodium chloride should be stored at room temperature between 15 °C to 30° C.
- Manufacturer: Otrisalin
- Product form: Spray
- Ingredients: Sodium Chloride
- Product function: Nasal Decongestant
People also purchased
- Sine Up Sine Up Syrup 120 ml4.70 SAR
- Rinofed Rinofed-Plus Syrup 120 ml7.65 SAR
- Lorinase Lorinase Syrup 100 ml22.90 SAR
- Fenistil Fenistil 1 mg Oral Drop 20 ml12.05 SAR