Peptazol 15 mg Capsule 14pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
- Peptazol 15mg is an effective treatment for cases of heartburn and acid reflux.
- Peptazol is a medication that belongs to a class of medicines called “proton pump inhibitors”.
It works by blocking the channels that cause acidity in your stomach and is used for multiple indications in adults:
- GERD (acid reflux also known as “heartburn”).
- NSAID-associated ulcer (sore that forms in your gut due to excessive use of NSAIDs).
- Duodenal ulcers (sore that forms at the beginning of your small intestine).
- H Pylori eradication (a bacteria that can live in your gut and cause ulcers) to prevent recurrence of duodenal ulcers.
- Benign gastric ulcer (non-cancerous sore that forms in your stomach).
How to use:
Recommended dose and treatment duration is individualized based on age and indication.
- Usual dose ranges from 15 to 30mgonce daily.
- Take tablets or capsulesbefore food.
- Swallow delayed-release capsules whole.
- Do not chew or crush tablets or delayed release capsules.
- If you cannot swallow a whole capsule, open the capsule and swallow the contents with a small amount of food or juice.
- The soluble tablet form of this medication dissolves rapidly in your mouth with or without water.
- Do not break soluble tablets.
Caution & Warnings:
- Do not stop taking your medication without consulting your doctor.
- Do not take medication if blister is broken, torn, or missing.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you develop allergic reactions such as shortness of breath, skin rash, swelling of the face or neck, decreased blood pressure and dizziness.
- Decreased signs and symptoms from the use of this medication does not necessarily mean prevented risk of stomach cancer.
- Use of this medication may be linked to Clostridium Difficile diarrhea (a bacterial infection in the stomach that causes diarrhea). Make sure to tell your doctor if you experience diarrhea.
- Prolonged and multiple daily use of this medication may lead to osteoporosis (weakness of the bones causing fractures) and put you at risk of fractures of the hip, spine or wrist.
- Long-term use of this medication may cause low magnesium levels in your blood. Your doctor may recommend monitoring your levels at the lab on a regular basis.
- Lansoprazole 15mg.
- Manufacturer: Peptazol
- Product form: Capsules
- Ingredients: Lansoprazole