Philips Advance Drycare Pro Hair Dryer Bhd272/03
Home delivery within 2 hours
Philips DryCare Pro Hairdryer BHD272/03
Fast and powerful drying for professional results
Philips Pro hairdryer has a professional AC motor that reaches up to 130 km/h* of air speed for fast and professional results. It also features the ThermoProtect setting for optimal temperature to protect from overheating.
ThermoProtect temperature setting
The ThermoProtect temperature setting provides the optimal drying temperature and gives additional protection from overheating the hair. With the same powerful airflow, you will get the best results in a caring way.
2100W of fast, high performance drying power
This 2100W Pro hairdryer creates a powerful airflow. The resulting combination of power and speed makes your drying and styling experience quicker and easier.
Fast drying, powerful AC motor
Philips Pro hairdryer has a high performance AC motor developed for the professional market. It generates up to 130 km/h* of air speed for fast and effective results.
Caution & Warnings:
- This appliance is waterproof. It is suitable for use in the bath or shower and for cleaning under the tap This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Do not use a damaged appliance. Replace damaged parts with new Philips parts.
- Only use cold or lukewarm water to clean the appliance.
- Because of hygiene, only one person should use the appliance.
- Never use compressed air, scouring pads, abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive liquids to clean the appliance.
- Only operate this product on disposable 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries.
- Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Use and store the product at a temperature between 5 °C and 35 °C.
- Keep product and batteries away from fire and do not expose them to direct sunlight or high temperatures.
- If the product becomes abnormally hot or smelly, or changes color, stop using the product and contact Philips.
- Do not place products and their batteries in microwave ovens or on induction cookers.
- Do not modify, pierce, damage or dismantle the product or battery to prevent batteries from heating up or releasing toxic or hazardous substances. Do not short circuit, overcharge or reverse charge batteries. If batteries are damaged or leaking, avoid contact with the skin or eyes. If this occurs, immediately rinse well with water and seek medical care.
- When you handle batteries, make sure that your hands, the product and the batteries are dry.
- Insert batteries with the + and - poles pointing in the direction indicated in the battery compartment or holder.
- Do not mix different brands and types of batteries, do not mix new and used batteries and do not use batteries with different date codes.
- Remove batteries from the product if you are not going to use it for some time.
- To avoid accidental short-circuiting of batteries after removal, do not let battery terminals come into contact with metal objects (e.g. coins, hairpins, rings). Do not wrap batteries in aluminum foil. Tape battery terminals or put batteries in a plastic bag before you discard them.
- Manufacturer: Philips
- CHI CHI Hair Revitalizing Mask With Argan & Moringa Oil 237 ml134.55 SAR
- Lee Stafford Lee Stafford Straightening Iron Mist 200MlSpecial Price 40.84 SAR Regular Price 60.95 SAR
- Olaplex Olaplex Bond Building Hair Treatment No0 155ml156.40 SAR