Philips Bg1024/16 Bodyshaver Window Box
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- Philips Bodygroom series 1000 BG1024/16
- Trims body hair, protects skin
- The Series 1000 is designed specifically for the body, unlike other manual or electric tools made for the face. It comes with a unique skin protection system and compact design, ideal for use on smaller, sensitive areas or on the go.
Guards while you trim
The unique skin protection system guards even your most sensitive body areas, allowing you to comfortably trim hair as close as 0.5mm without direct contact between the sharp edge of the blades and your skin.
Trims hair in every direction
Cut hair that grows in any direction using the bidirectional trimmer and 3mm comb. Pre-trimming is recommended for thicker hair.
Up to 2 months of trimming power
Compact and efficient, you will get up to 2 months of trimming power from a single Philips AA Alkaline battery. Run-time may differ depending on hair type and grooming frequency.
Caution and Warnings:
- Do not use this appliance near water. When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a risk, even when the appliance is switched off
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water
- Always unplug the appliance after use
- If the main cord is damaged, you must have it replaced by Philips, a service centre authorised by Philips or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision
- Before you connect the appliance, ensure that the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to the local power voltage.
- Do not use the appliance for any other purpose than described in this manual
- Do not use this appliance on artificial hair
- When the appliance is connected to the power, never leave it unattended
- Never use any accessories or parts from other manufacturers that Philips does not specifically recommend. If you use such accessories or parts, your guarantee becomes invalid Do not wind the main cord around the appliance
- Wait until the appliance has cooled down before you store it
- Pay full attention when using the appliance since it could be extremely hot. Only hold the handle as other parts are hot and avoid contact with the skin
- Always place the appliance with the stand on a heat-resistant, stable flat surface. The hot barrel should never touch the surface or other flammable material
- Avoid the main cord from coming into contact with the hot parts of the appliance
- Keep the appliance away from flammable objects and material when it is switched on
- Never cover the appliance with anything (e.g. a towel or clothing) when it is hot
- Only use the appliance on dry hair. Do not operate the appliance with wet hands
- Keep the barrel clean and free of dust and styling products such as mousse, spray and gel.
- The barrel has a coating. This coating might slowly wear away over time. However, this does not affect the performance of the appliance.
- If the appliance is used on colour-treated hair, the barrel may be stained.
- Always return the appliance to a service centre authorized by Philips for examination or repair. Repair by unqualified people could result in an extremely hazardous situation for the user.
- Do not insert metal objects into openings to avoid electric shock.
- Do not pull on the power cord after use. Always unplug the appliance by holding the plug.
- Manufacturer: Philips