Radian Massage Cream 40 gm
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
- Radian Massage Cream is a topical treatment for joint and muscle pain and some rheumatic conditions.
- It is a topical analgesic and is not a definitive treatment for chronic conditions.
- Rather, it relieves pain with high effectiveness.
- Radian is considered one of the best types of topical ointments to relieve pain, and doctors recommend using it always.
- Where the Radian cream is used to relieve pain and massage the area of bruises, arthritis or muscle spasms.
- It will react to the pain quickly and relieve it because it is made of natural materials.
- And as there is a rise in the temperature of the area above it, which distracts the mind from the original pain.
- Where the patient feels the disappearance of pain, Radian cream is characterized by its strong effect on pain.
How to Use:
- As the tube is opened and made sure that it is intact, the tube is gently pressed and a small amount of cream is ejected.
- The cream is also placed on the pain area and massaged until the cream contacts the skin.
- Where it is preferable to wash the area with hot water before applying the cream to lighten the pores, and keep washing the hands after use.
- Radian Cream is also used for external use only, as the dose is to massage the pain area three times a day and the eye area should be avoided
Warnings And Precautions:
- Radian Massage Cream should only be used under the supervision of a physician, especially when the following are present:
- Different medicines may interact with Radian Cream or cause some side effects.
- Camphor dilates blood vessels and relieves pain.
- Menthol gives a feeling of cooling and reduces the feeling of pain.
- Methyl Salicylate, Capsicum Hot Pepper Extract.
- Manufacturer: Radian
- Product form: Cream
- Ingredients: Salicylate - Menthol