Rhinocort-Aqua Nasal Spray 120pcs
Home delivery within 2 hours
Rhinocort Aqua, Nasal Spray, Relieves Allergy, For Respiratory Disorder - 1 Spray
Mechanism Of Action Of Budesonide:
- Budesonide is a corticosteroid that mediates anti-inflammatory actions.
- Budesonide works by attenuating the inflammatory responses associated with asthma, allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps, and corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses.
- It suppresses the actions of inflammatory cells, such as mast cells, eosinophils, basophils, lymphocytes, macrophages, and neutrophils.
Therapeutic Indications Of Rhinocort Aqua Nasal Spray:
helps to relieve nasal symptoms of perennial (year-round) or seasonal allergic rhinitis includes:
- Runny nose
- Stuffy nose
- Itching of the nose or throat
How To Use:
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for the forgotten dose.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Before you start using this medicine for the first time you must read the instructions about how to use it and follow them carefully.
- Ask your pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Doses will depend on your medical condition.
- Wash your mouth after finishing your dose.
- Doses may be changed in special conditions so always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- If you take more than you should, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is nearly time for your next dose.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Precautions While Taking Rhinocort Aqua Nasal Spray:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using this medicine during pregnancy and breast-feeding
Non-Pharmacological Treatments & Advice To Reduce Allergy:
- Stay hydrated: Drink lots of water to thin mucus.
- Inhale steam: Take a hot shower, or boil water and pour it into a bowl, face the bowl (stay at least 1 foot away), place a towel over the back of your head to form a tent, and inhale.
- Use a humidifier, for example, Vicks Air Humidifier , to loosen mucus
- Avoid inhaled irritants such as dust, perfumes, or pollutants. Wearface mask to reduce the exposure to the allergen
- Sometimes smoke irritates your airways and causes inflammation that turns into bronchitis. Stopping smoking will help you to get rid of your cough.
- Lozenges likeStrepsils soothes an irritated throat
Warnings & Special Precautions:
Before you use this medicine talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you suffer from bronchial asthma
- If you have or have had a peptic ulcer
- If you suffer from hypertension or any heart diseases
- If you suffer from Hepatic disease
- If you suffer from Renal impairment
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or might take any other medications including over-the-counter non-prescription medicines, prescription medicines, herbal supplements, vitamins, and supplements.
Storage Conditions Of Rhinocort Aqua Nasal Spray:
- Store below 25°c
- Don’t refrigerate
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
- Budesonide 64 Mcg/Dose Nasal Spray.
- Manufacturer: Rhinocort
- Product form: Nasal Spray
- Ingredients: Budesonide
- Product function: Anti-Asthma