Rinofed Syrup 100 ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
Triprolidine 1.25mg/pseudoephedrine 30mg/paracetamol 125mg in each 5ml of syrup
What Triprolidine/pseudoephedrine/paracetamol is used for
Triprolidine/pseudoephedrine/paracetamol is a medicine which is used to relieve fever, the symptoms of colds, flu and allergies including sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, nasal congestion and blocked sinuses.
The syrup contains:
• pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, which is a decongestant that relieves nasal and sinus congestion.
• triprolidine hydrochloride which is an antihistamine that helps stop sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes.
• Paracetamol, which is used to treat pain and fever.
This medicine is for use in adults and children aged over 2 years.
Do not take this medicine:
• If you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients.
• If you have high blood pressure or heart disease.
• If you have diabetes
Warnings and precautions
Tell your doctor about all of your health conditions, including:
• If you have kidney or liver problems.
• If you have alcohol dependence.
• If you have bronchitis, emphysema or asthma.
• If you are susceptible to glaucoma.
• If you have blocked arteries or veins.
• If you are being treated for a thyroid disorder
• If you have prostate problems
Possible side effects
Like all medicines Triprolidine/pseudoephedrine/paracetamol can have side-effects, although not everybody gets them. If you experience any of the following, stop taking this medicine and seek immediate medical help: Severe Allergic reactions, hallucinations, paranoid delusions or seizures and sudden onset of fever. Other side effects include:
• Difficulty sleeping, nervousness, dizziness
• Difficulty performing tasks
• Blurred Vision
• Thickened mucus, dry mouth or nausea
• Confusion or depression
• Tremors, shakiness or slurred speech
• Low blood pressure
• Heart attack
• Tingling or numbness of hands or feet
• High blood pressure
• Nose bleeds, dry nose or dry throat
• Stomach pain or vomiting
• Pain when passing water
• Reduced blood flow to the optic nerve
Other medicines and Triprolidine/pseudoephedrine/paracetamol
Do not take this medicine if you are taking any other medicines, including drugs used to treat:
• Sleep disorders
• mood disorders
• anxiety and tension
• cramps or spasms
• high blood pressure
• heart rhythms or contractions
• contractions during childbirth
How to take Triprolidine/pseudoephedrine/paracetamol
Children 2-12 years: 5ml up to 4 times per day.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: 10ml up to 4 times per day.
How to store Triprolidine/pseudoephedrine/paracetamol
• Store below 25°C.
• Store in the original package to protect from light and moisture.
• Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
• Do not use this medicine after the end of the month shown as an expiry date on the packaging.
• Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
- Manufacturer: Rinofed
- Product form: Syrup
- Ingredients: Triprolidine - Pseudoephedrine