Smart Crutch Adjustable Angle Crutch Red
• Ergonomically designed grips provide natural wrist angle and even load across palm.
• 15° to 90° forearm platform settings to meet personal comfort and mobility requirements.
• Locking spline allows for secure rotational angle settings.
• 3-point forearm length settings for additional customization.
• 10-position push-pin height adjustment Range between sizes: 4′ 8″ to 6′ 7″.
• Hourglass-shaped foot design maximizes surface contact.
• Shock absorption built into the design of the specialized ferrule and cuff memory foam.
• Red colour.
• Transfer of weight to forearm results in less fatigue and injury prevention.
• Less pressure on hands reduces pain, discomfort or blistering.
• Mitigates the potential of pinched or damaged nerves.
• Improves posture and gait resulting in less pain or fatigue.
• Allows freedom of hands while still providing support.
• Easier to navigate while ascending or descending stairs.
How to use:
Warning and cautions: