Sodium Chloride 0.9% Ampoule 10 ml
Home delivery within 2 hours
Normal-Saline 0.9% w/v .
0.9% Sodium Chloride Solution.
What is 0.9% Sodium Chloride used for:
- This product is composed of 0.9 g of sodium chloride (salt) in every 100 mL of water.
- It is used in adults and children for washing wounds,
- Hydration of skin and nebulization (used for inhalation solutions).
- This solution has no preservatives.
Do not use 0.9% Sodium Chloride:
- For oral use or injections (this medicine is intended for external use only).
- If solution is not transparent or has an odor or color or is not clean.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Stop the medication right away and talk to your doctor or pharmacist if
- you develop any allergic or skin reactions to any of the ingredients present in this solution
- such as skin itchiness, skin redness, shortness of breath, skin rash, swelling of the face or neck, decreased blood pressure and dizziness.
- This medicine is designed for external use only. Do not use for injections and do not swallow.
- Talk to your doctor if your symptoms persist.
- Follow aseptic technique when preparing and administering sterile irrigation solutions.
- Make sure not to use the solution for irrigation that may cause absorption of large amounts of fluid into the blood.
- Caution should be exerted when using the solution for continuous irrigation to prevent possible absorption of the solution into the blood.
Possible Side Effects:
- Possible side effects include irrigation or infiltration of unintended cavities
- (if catheter or tube is displaced), disruption or distention of tissues)
- (in case of excessive pressure or volume during irrigation of closed cavities)
- And accidental contamination (in case of careless technique that does not abide by the aseptic technique).
Other medicines and 0.9% Sodium Chloride:
- Some additives may be incompatible with this solution. Talk to your pharmacist for advice. Always use aseptic technique.
How to use 0.9% Sodium Chloride:
- This solution is used as required for washing wounds and skin hydration.
- If used for nebulization, make sure to follow the directions of your nebulizer
- And to verify with your pharmacist the compatibility of any additives that you need to mix with the solution.
- Making sure to follow the aseptic technique when mixing.
How to store 0.9% Sodium Chloride:
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use beyond the expiry date mentioned on the bag
- The sterility of the product is guaranteed if the container is not opened
- Discard unused portion of the container once opened
- Keep medication in its original pack to protect it from moisture and light
- Do not dispose medication in the wastewater or household waste
- Manufacturer: Sodium Chloride
- Product form: Ampoules
- Ingredients: Sodium Chloride