- pain or a scratchy sensation in the throat
- Pain that worsens with swallowing or talking
- Difﬁculty swallowing
- Sore, swollen glands in your neck or jaw
Swollen, red tonsils
White patches or pus on your tonsils A hoarse or mufﬂed voice
Infections causing a sore Infections causing a sore symptoms, including:
Nausea or vomiting
There is no way to cure a sore throat that is caused by a virus. You can just treat the symptoms with pain relief. The sore throat should clear up in 5 to 7 days. If the sore throat is caused by bacteria, you may beneﬁt from antibiotics.
LIFESTYLE AND HOME REMEDIES:
- Get plenty of sleep. Rest your voice, too.
- Avoid irritants. Keep your home free from cigarette smoke and cleaning products that can irritate the throat.
- Drink warm liquids that feel soothing to the throat, such as hot tea with honey, soup broth, or warm water with lemon. Herbal teas are especially soothing to a sore throat.
To relieve the aches and pains of a cold and sore throat.
SORE THROAT SPRAYS AND LOZENGES:
To soothe your throat and numb the throat pain temporarily.
nasal sprays is used to relieve a sore throat caused by postnasal drip “which is nasal drainage that runs down your throat”.
Be sure to stop using nasal decongestant sprays after three days, or you may have an increase in congestion when you stop them.
- Septofort Septofort Lozenges Ginger&Honey&Lemon 2 mg 24 Pcs38.00 SAR
- Strepsils Strepsils Lozenges Honey & Lemon 36 pcs40.00 SAR
- Strepsils Strepsils Lozenges Extra - Blackcurrant 36 Pcs50.00 SAR
- Septofort Septofort Lozenges Honey&Lemon 2 mg 24 Pcs38.00 SAR
- Septofort Septofort Lozenges Lemon 2 mg 24 Pcs38.00 SAR
- Tegacool Tegacool Mouth Spray 60 ml65.55 SAR
- Throat Protect Throat Protect Oral Spray 30 ml75.00 SAR
- Rofenac Rofenac-D 50 mg Dispersable Tablet 20pcs29.55 SAR
- Divido Divido 75 mg Capsule 20pcs30.65 SAR
- Roxonin Roxonin 60 mg Tablet 20pcs30.40 SAR
- Rapidus Rapidus 50 mg Tablet 20pcs29.10 SAR
- Panadol Panadol-Extend 665 mg Tablet 18pcs10.30 SAR
- Prof Prof 400 mg Tablet 30pcs11.35 SAR
- Panadol Panadol-Extra Tablet 24 pcs8.00 SAR
- Sapofen Sapofen 400 mg Tablet 20pcs10.00 SAR
- Sinoclear Sinoclear Nasal Spray 135 ml56.00 SAR
- Sinomarin Sinomarin Nasal Spray Adult 125 ml54.00 SAR
- Rhinaction Rhinaction Nasal Spray 20 ml39.75 SAR
- Salinose Salinose Plus Jet Spray 75 ml48.00 SAR
* Before beginning any type of treatment regimen. Always consult with a licensed healthcare professional for a specific medical advice about diagnosis or treatments, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any Special medical condition.