Source Naturals Beta Carotene 25000 IU 100 Softgels
Delivery between Jan 28 - Jan 30. * Delivery charges apply
Protects Your Eyes
Healthy Immune System
Reduces Your Risk of Acne
Supports Bone Health
1 softgel daily
- Beta-carotene is converted by the body to vitamin A as needed, preventing a toxic build-up of this nutrient.
- Vitamin A is essential for vision, growth, cellular differentiation and proliferation, and the integrity of the immune system.
- Beta-carotene is also a major component of the body's natural antioxidant defenses against free radicals.
Free From Information:
How To Use:
Suggested Use: 1 softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Caution & Warnings:
- Allergies: Contains soy.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten or wheat.
- Contains no starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some people.
- Discontinue use if this occurs.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)(25,000 IU)
soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, corn oil, beeswax, lecithin, and purified water.
While Nahdi strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Nahdi.
- Ingredients: Vitamin A
- Product function: Eye & Vision health