Source Naturals Chondroitin Sulfate 600 mg 120 Tablets
Delivery between Feb 9 - Feb 11. * Delivery charges apply
Treatment of arthritis
protect the eye during cataract surgery
Relief from osteoarthritis pain
Improve joint function
1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily
Support for Joint Tissue
- Chondroitin sulfate (CSA) is a mucopolysaccharide found in cartilage, tendons, and ligaments, where it is bound to proteins such as collagen and elastin.
- In our joints, it contributes to strength, flexibility and shock absorption.
- Current research indicates that supplemental CSA may help maintain proper joint function.
Free From Information:
How To Use:
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily.
Caution & Warnings:
- Warning: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin (Coumadin(R)), or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Allergies: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate)
dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, sorbitol, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
While Nahdi strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Nahdi.
- Ingredients: Chondroitin
- Product function: Bone & Joints Health