Staloral Pollens Maintenance (Refrigerator)
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
- Staloral® is a sublingual solution of allergen extract, it addresses the underlying cause of allergy. Staloral® is indicated in the treatment of IgE-mediated Allergic Rhinitis & Allergic Asthma with or without conjunctivitis in adults, adolescents, and children (above the age of 5) with clinically relevant symptoms, conﬁrmed by a positive Skin Prick Test or Blood specific IgE test.
- 2 vials of 300 IR/ml (Purple vials).
- Type I allergies (Gell and Coombs classification) mainly involving rhinitis, conjunctivitis, rhino conjunctivitis or asthma (mild to moderate) of a seasonal or perennial nature, in children, adolescents and adults.
- 10 ml vials with a 100 μg dosing pump specifically developed for sublingual administration.
- staloral® offers a variety of dose escalation schedules (slow, standard and ultra-rush), with vials from 10 to 300 ir/ml supplied with dosing pumps.
- Recommended treatment duration is 3 years.
How To Use:
- The solution is to be placed under the tongue for 2 minutes then swallowed, for build-up phase and dose escalation procedure.
- please refer to your doctor’s instructions.
Warnings & Precautions:
- For patients requiring SLIT, symptoms must be controlled prior to therapy by means of suitable treatment where necessary.
- Standard symptomatic treatment (corticosteroids, beta-2-mimetics, histamine H1 antagonists) should be available for patients for whom sublingual administration of allergens has been prescribed.
Standardized Allergen Extract of any of the following pollens:
- Grasses mix
- Bermuda grass
- Salsola kali (russian thistle)
- Manufacturer: Staloral
- Product form: sublingual solution
- Ingredients: Allergen Extract
- Product function: Anti-Allergic, Anti-Allergic Rhinitis