- Strepsils Lozenges, your First Aid for sore throat.
- Powerful sore throat relief that lasts
- Sore throats can be painful, irritating, and in need of fast relief. Nothing works better to relieve
- sore throat pain than Strepsils lozenges. Strepsils lozenges contain dual anti-bacterial action that provides instant and long lasting sore throat relief.
Is throat pain sharper than normal?
For sharper pain associated with a medium to more troublesome sore throat, Strepsils Blackcurrant Extra contains Hexylresorcinol, which has anaesthetic properties that numb throat pain.
• Extra Hexylresorcinol.
• Double action: Anaesthetic and Antiseptic.
• Sore throat.
• Sore mouth.
How to use:
For adults and children of 6 years and above: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 3 hours.
Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
Warning and cautions:
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Store below 25ºC.
• Do not take more than 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor.
Do not take if:
• You are allergic to Aspirin or any of the listed ingredients.
• You are intolerant to carbohydrate.
Each lozenge contains approximatly: Hexylresorcinol 2.4mg, levomenthol 5mg, Blackcurrant flavour 12mg.