Studex Ear Ring S742STX
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
Product Description :
- Add a sophisticated charm to your look by donning these vintage-inspired Studex earrings.
- These studded earrings are designed perfectly with original zircon stones.
- The metallic 4 sided grip is plated with 24 karat gold. It is secured with back closure.
- The stones used contain 316 surgical stainless steel.
- The material also makes the earrings lightweight and easy on the earlobe.
- The studded earring is sterilized for safe usage.
- Not only does this reduce the chances of allergic reactions, but it also stays new and sparkling for a very long time.
- It meets the requirements and guidelines of ECFDA.
- It is ideal for daily use. It is recommended to disinfect the earrings by rubbing alcohol once in a while.
- Get loaded with innumerable compliments by wearing these earrings by Studex.
- The gold plated grips housing a white stone makes it stylish and versatile.
- This expensive-looking jewelry perfects your office outfits.
- For the ones who are not a fan of dangling earrings, you can opt for these elegant diamond-like studded earrings.
- You can also team this up with simple kurtas, and everyday looks.
- The jewelry is made in the USA .
- The earrings are designed with original zircon stones .
- Earrings are plated with 24 karat gold .
- Suitable for daily use .
- The stones contain 316 surgical stainless steel and are safe from nickel .
- The gold plating and Surgical Stainless Steel reduces allergic reactions and redness .
- The material makes it lightweight and is easy on the earlobes .
- The pack contains one pair of studded earrings .
How to use:
- Prepare your skin before you put on any jewelry.
- Take a cotton pad and add a few drops of rubbing alcohol into it.
- Spend a minute in cleaning the earlobe/pierced area .
- Imitate the same cleansing process with the earrings. Clean the top and back end of the earring with rubbing alcohol .
- If you do not have rubbing alcohol, you can use hydrogen peroxide or any other equivalent to do the job for you.
- Make sure the chemical is safe on your skin.
- Lubricate the sharp ends with petroleum jelly for easy and pain-free insertion .
- Pierce the earrings on your ears and lock it with the back end and you are good to go .
Caution & Warnings:
- Keep it out of reach of children, as it is a choking hazard .
- For external use only .
- Do not spray any perfume on the jewelry as it can accelerate metallic reactions .
- Discontinue wearing the jewelry if any signs of irritation or allergies are observed .
- Remove the earrings while in the bath or a pool .
- Manufacturer: Studex
- Color: Gold
People also purchased
- Makeup Revolution Makeup Revolution Ballerina 112 Matte Lipstick- Red57.01 SAR
- Makeup Revolution Makeup Revolution Bouquet 117 Matte Lipstick57.01 SAR
- Makeup Revolution Makeup Revolution Chauffeur 110 Matte Lipstick- Red57.01 SAR
- Makeup Revolution Makeup Revolution Gone Rogue 124 Matte Lipstick- Red57.01 SAR