Telfast 180 mg Tablet 15pcsShare this item
Express delivery Delivery within 2 hours
Telfast® is an anti-histamine that provides fast, non-drowsy relief from the symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever) in adults and children over 12 years old.
It helps in treating itchy skin rashes or hives with a trusted formulation of Fexofenadine hydrochloride, a second generation anti-histamine that relieves allergy symptoms without causing drowsiness to keep you focused when you need it the most. With just one tablet a day you can get on with your life without worrying about your allergies.
Telfast works by relieving the symptoms that occur with long term allergic skin reactions (chronic idiopathic urticaria):
Telfast® is made in France.
How to use:
- Adults and children over 12: one tablet per day.
Caution & Warnings:
- Store at room temperature in a cool dry place.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- You should not take this medicine while you are pregnant, unless it’s necessary.
- Telfast use during breast-feeding is not recommended.
1 tablet contains 180 mg of Fexofenadine hydrochloride.
- Manufacturer: Telfast
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Fexofenadine