By accessing the website at www.nahdionline.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nahdi Medical Company's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nahdi Medical Company's website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nahdi Medical Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Nahdi Medical Company's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Nahdi Medical Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Nahdi Medical Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nahdi Medical Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nahdi Medical Company's website, even if Nahdi Medical Company or a Nahdi Medical Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Nahdi Medical Company's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nahdi Medical Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Nahdi Medical Company may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Nahdi Medical Company does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Nahdi Medical Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nahdi Medical Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Nahdi Medical Company may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia.
9. Your Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Nahdi Medical Company services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Nahdi Medical Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- No minimum order value is required to benefit from our delivery service.
- Delivery fee of 12 SAR including VAT will be applied for orders less than 100 SAR.
- Free shipping for orders with 100 SAR or above.
- We deliver every day Saturday – Thursday from 8am till 12am and Friday from 1pm till 9pm.
- Payment can be made by mada card, credit card, apple pay or cash on delivery.
- Costs will be charged in SAR.
- Canceled orders will be refunded and will automatically be transferred back to your card and will reflect within 7-14 business days.
- In free gift offers and packages, the lowest priced item is offered free of charge.
12. Return and Refund
- To return or exchange the purchased items, please visit any Nahdi pharmacy with the purchase receipt within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- In case of returning 1+1 or 2+1 items, or discount on the second piece returns, the whole set of products must be returned.
- In the case of returning offer items: the entire range of offer must be returned in its value at the time of the offer.
- Purchase invoice is necessary for return services, within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be in their original condition unchanged (such as color change or damages).
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Nuhdeek account.
- If the order is cancelled before delivery, full amount charges along with any delivery fees applied will be refunded and will be automatically transferred to your card and will reflect within 7-14 business days.
- Cases where product returns are not accepted:
- If the barcode is removed or cleared (for pharmaceuticals only).
- Items that require special storage conditions such as refrigerator medicines and baby food.
- Products supplied by health insurance.
- Maternity clothing for public health purposes.
Your privacy is important to us.
- For a more secure shopping experience, you will be asked to show the credit card used for pre-payment while collecting your order from the pharmacy.
- We will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Medical Company's sole discretion, without notifying user of any change may occur.
- In addition, we will use your contact information to send you Health Newsletters, emails, SMS, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out. We also may use your email address to display ads for our products, services, sales and special offers.
For safe & secure delivery, please provide the delivery captain with the OTP code that will be sent to the registered mobile number to receive your order.