By using and accessing www.nahdionline.com, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms, and you agree and accept to be bound by all applicable laws and regulations, and you acknowledge that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you may not use or access this site. All materials on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark protection laws.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not access or use the site, or share or disclose any personal information with us.
Not intended to replace professional medical advice
Products and claims related to specific products on or through the site are not subject to evaluation by the Food and Drug Authority and are not approved for diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease.
The site is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, nor to provide professional medical advice. The products, services, information, and other content offered directly by the site or links to other external sites are for informational purposes only. Please consult a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health diagnosis or suitable treatment options.
The information available on the site and linked sites, as well as information relating to medical or health conditions, treatments, or products, may be presented in a nutshell. The information available on the site, including any product labels or packaging, should not be in any way considered a substitute for professional medical advice. The site does not recommend self-management of health problems. The information on the site is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, health ailments, medical conditions, or their treatment. If you have any questions in such cases, contact your healthcare professional immediately. Do not delay seeking medical advice based on the information you may have read on the site.
Links to or access to third-party sites or resources are not an endorsement by us of the correctness of any information, products, or services therein. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any third-party site. Your use of any third-party site is at your own risk. You must not use the information or services available on the site to diagnose or treat any health problems, nor to prescribe any medication or other treatment. There are steps required before taking any medications, nutritional, herbal, or homeopathic products, before beginning any exercise or diet, or starting any treatment for health problems. You should always consult your healthcare professional and read the information provided by the manufacturer with the product and available on any product labels or packaging. People are different and may react differently to various products. You should consult your doctor about interactions between your medications and nutritional supplements. Comments posted on any site forum by employees or site users express absolutely and exclusively their own opinions and this has been done in their exclusive personal capacity. Such comments are not claims formally authorized by us, nor do these express our own opinions or positions. Product ratings recommended by current or former employees or users of the site are their own evaluations, in their capacity. These ratings cannot replace appropriate medical care or advice from a healthcare professional. We are not responsible for any information available on the site regarding recommendations for dietary supplements for any health purpose.
Always check the product label or packaging before using the product. If there are any discrepancies, customers should follow the instructions on the product label or packaging without any liability to us. You should contact the manufacturer directly to clarify any details on the label, packaging, and recommended use.
Use and Termination
By using our site, you acknowledge and agree that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and are fully able and qualified to use the site. You are only permitted to use this site with the involvement of a parent or guardian if you are under 18.
a.Account setup and use
You must create an account on the site to use certain features, such as purchasing. You agree to provide accurate, correct, complete, and up-to-date information about yourself, as required by the site. Also, you are required to update such information as soon as possible to keep it accurate, correct, complete, and up-to-date. We reserve the right to terminate your account and deny any or all uses of the site by you in the present or in the future if you provide information that is false, incomplete, out-of-date, or inaccurate, or if we determine in our sole discretion that such information is false, incomplete, out-of-date, or inaccurate. During the registration process, you will create a username and password. Your account and password are confidential, so you agree to keep them secure by making sure to log out of your account at the end of each session. You are also responsible for keeping your password and account information private. In addition, you consent to accept liability for any alterations brought about by the unauthorized use of your account. We take no responsibility if you don't follow this section's requirements.
b.Using the site
You agree to use the site for legitimate and lawful purposes and that you are responsible for your use and communications on the site. You agree not to publish or transmit any illegal, abusive, offensive, indecent, threatening, offensive, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including any material that supports unlawful behavior or conduct that may encourage the infringement of others' intellectual property rights. You also agree not to violate any local, regional, or international laws in any other way that might impair or interfere with the routine use and operation of the site. You agree not to access the site by any means other than that designated through its official interface. It is prohibited to display or operate the site, or any information or material contained on the site in frames or through any similar means on another site without our prior authorization. Any links to the site allowed must comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
c.Termination or suspension of use
We reserve the right to terminate any account if we believe your order is fraudulent or if your credit card is being disputed. You agree that we may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site without notice if you engage in any behavior that we, in our sole discretion, deem harmful per laws or regulations to another user, our company, or our affiliates.
Your subscription will remain in effect until you cancel it. You can cancel it at any time.
2. Use of License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nahdi Medical Company's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a temporary license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nahdi Medical Company's website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nahdi Medical Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. No responsibility disclaimer
The materials available on the Nahdi Medical Company site are provided on an "as is" basis. Nahdi Medical Company makes no express or implied warranties regarding these materials and hereby disclaims and negates all other obligations and warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, existence and effectiveness, or commitment not to infringe the intellectual property or any other violation of rights. Furthermore, Nahdi Medical Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy of the materials available on its site, results, or other materials that may link to such materials or any other sites linked to this site. You agree that use of the site or participation in any software is at your own risk. The site, software, and materials in this document are provided "as is" and "as available." Nahdi medical company and its respective officers, directors, employees, other representatives, successors, and assigns (collectively, "Nahdi Entities") expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the aforementioned, and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Nahdi Entities expressly disclaim any product defects or deficiencies, as well as any claims arising from product damage, misuse or modification, selection of an unsuitable or incorrect product, and failure to follow the printed instructions on the product.
Nahdi Entities make no warranties that the site or any software will meet your needs, will be timely, secure, error-free, uninterrupted, or unhackable, that results obtained from the site or any software will be accurate or reliable, that the quality of products, services, information, and other materials obtained from the site will meet your expectations, or that any site errors will be corrected. Nahdi Medical Company does not warrant or represent that the materials on the site are error-free, accurate, complete, reliable, or current. Nahdi Medical Company is not responsible for typographical errors, omissions, or abbreviations concerning pricing, product descriptions, misspellings, or any text or images. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the site or through any software is at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or data loss that may result from downloading any material. No information you may obtain from the site or any software may constitute or make warranties with respect to this site.
Nahdi Medical Company makes no warranty or guarantees concerning any products or services sold. We are not liable for any damages caused by third-party information, products, or services, even if we were made aware of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Nahdi Entities be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including damages or loss of business, profits, goodwill, use, or data, or the cost of purchasing replacement goods, services, or information, litigation, or the like, whether based on misconduct, torts (including negligence), or otherwise, even if Nahdi Entities are made aware of the possibility of such damages. The limitations on the obligations described above in this document are critical components of the agreement between you and Nahdi Medical. Without these limitations, we will not provide products, information, software, and services through and on the site.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Nahdi Medical Company harmless from any losses, expenses, costs, or damages in the following cases: attorneys' fees due to your use of or inability to use the site, your participation in any software, any products or services you have purchased or obtained in connection with the site, any posts on the site, any activities related to your account whether by you or someone else or your violation of these terms, any third parties rights or any applicable laws, rules or regulations. You agree to fully and reasonably cooperate to join the defense of any such claim. We reserve the right to the exclusive defense and control of any subject matter to indemnify you under this section, or if you must reimburse us for attorneys' fees and expenses in addition to any losses, claims, damages, and liabilities we incur as a result of this claim.
Copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights
This site and all materials on the site or otherwise made available in connection with the software, including but not limited to the Site's design or software, text, graphics, sounds, images, software, files, look and feel, and other choices and arrangements are all referred to hereinafter as Materials which is our property and is subject to laws, intellectual property rights and copyrights. Trademarks, service marks, trade names, brands, and logos on the site are all referred to hereinafter as “Marks” which include but are not limited to the trademarks They are all the exclusive property of Nahdi or its affiliates.
In no event shall Nahdi Medical Company or any of its suppliers be liable for any damages including, without limitation: damages resulting from loss of data or revenues, or resulting from business disruption, that may result from the use of or inability to use materials available on the Nahdi Medical Company site, even if Nahdi Medical Company or any of its representatives have notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Such limitations may not apply to you because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Nahdi Medical Company's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nahdi Medical Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Nahdi Medical Company may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Nahdi Medical Company does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Nahdi Medical Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nahdi Medical Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Nahdi Medical Company may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia.
9. Your Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Nahdi Medical Company services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Nahdi Medical Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion and without any legal or financial liability.
- No minimum order value is required to benefit from our delivery service.
- Delivery fee of 12 SAR including VAT will be applied for orders less than 100 SAR.
- Free shipping for orders with 100 SAR or above.
- We deliver every day Saturday – Thursday from 8am till 12am and Friday from 1pm till 9pm.
- Payment can be made by mada card, credit card, apple pay or cash on delivery.
- Costs will be charged in SAR.
- Canceled orders will be refunded and will automatically be transferred back to your card and will reflect within 7-14 business days.
- In free gift offers and packages, the lowest priced item is offered free of charge.
12. Return and Refund
- Imported global products: No cancellation available after the order is placed.
- Imported global products: cannot be returned on demand. If the received products are damaged or not matching the order, please contact our guest care center (920024673) for a refund.
- Our guest center has the right to ask for more details to continue the refund process.
- If the guest did not receive the shipment from the shipping company, the shipment will be canceled after 8 days, and The guest is not entitled to claim a refund of the shipment value.
- To return any other Global product, please contact our Guest Care Center (920024673) for a refund.
- To return express products, please visit any Nahdi pharmacy with the purchase receipt within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Used or damaged items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns are not allowed for insurance purchases.
- You can return what you have purchased under the following conditions: If the order is cancelled before delivery, full amount charges along with any delivery fees applied will be refunded and will be automatically transferred to your card and will reflect within 7-14 business days. No refund for delivery fees will be made for returned items. Because the service has been used
- To return or exchange the purchased items, please visit any Nahdi pharmacy with the purchase receipt within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- In case of returning 1+1 or 2+1 items, or discount on the second piece returns, the whole set of products must be returned.
- In the case of returning offer items: the entire range of offer must be returned in its value at the time of the offer.
- Purchase invoice is necessary for return services, within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be in their original condition unchanged (such as color change or damages).
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Nuhdeek account.
- If the order is cancelled before delivery, full amount charges along with any delivery fees applied will be refunded and will be automatically transferred to your card and will reflect within 7-14 business days.
- Cases where product returns are not accepted:
- If the barcode is removed or cleared (for pharmaceuticals only).
- Items that require special storage conditions such as refrigerator medicines and baby food.
- Products supplied by health insurance.
- Maternity clothing for public health purposes.
- When necessary, we will only gather personal data through legal and acceptable means with the concerned person's knowledge or consent.
- We will state the purposes for collecting the data before or during the collection process.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal data only to meet the purposes we have specified and other secondary purposes, whether with the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data needs to be suitable for the intended purposes. Such data shall be accurate, complete, and current to the extent necessary for these purposes.
- We will protect personal data using reasonable security safeguards to secure it against loss or theft and prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification of such data. However, this does not imply that we are fully committed to protecting these.
- We will provide customers with adequate information about policies and practices relating to personal data management.
- We will only keep personal information as long as necessary to reach those goals.
- Medical Company's sole discretion, without notifying user of any change may occur.
- In addition, we will use your contact information to send you Health Newsletters, emails, SMS, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out. We also may use your email address to display ads for our products, services, sales and special offers.
For safe & secure delivery, please provide the delivery captain with the OTP code that will be sent to the registered mobile number to receive your order.
While Nahdi strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Nahdi.