Ticanase Nasal Spray
Home delivery within 2 hours
Free Delivery Above 100.00 SAR
Available for pick-up from the store
Add to Wish List
Fluticasone Propionate 50 micrograms nasal spray
What Fluticasone Propionate is used for
Fluticasone Propionate is used to treat symptoms of allergic rhinitis (nose allergies) such as stuffy, runny or itchy nose and sneezing when used as a nasal spray. It can also be used to treat small growths inside the nose (polyps) when used in the form of nasal drops.
Do not use Fluticasone Propionate
- If you’re allergic to the active substances or any other component of this medicine.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor about all your medical conditions before taking this medicine including:
- If you have eye problems such as glaucoma.
- If you have had a recent nasal surgery.
- If you have any current infection.
- If you have adrenal gland problems.
Possible side effects
- Stop using this product and seek immediate medical help if you develop rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very Common side effects (may affect more than 1 in 10 people)
- Minor nosebleeds (epistaxis) if used for over 6 weeks
Other medicines and Fluticasone Propionate
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking.
Fluticasaone Propionate interacts with the following medicines:
- The antifungal Ketoconazole
- Ritonavir and Cobicistat used for HIV
- Other corticosteroids
- Certain medicines for asthma
How to use Fluticasone Propionate
- This medicine is intended for adults and children aged 4 years and older.
- Use as indicated by your doctor.
- Use this medicine in your nose only.
- For the nasal spray in adults and children 12 years and older: the recommended dose is 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, preferably in the morning.
- For the nasal spray in children between 4 – 11 years: the recommended dose is 1 spray in each nostril once daily, preferably in the morning.
- For the nasal drops: the usual recommended dose is 400 mcg (1 single dose container) divided equally between both nostrils once or twice daily.
How to store Fluticasone Propionate
- Store at room temperature 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C).
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date stated on the package. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
*Dosage form and route of administration of Fluticasone Propionate 400 micrograms (1mg/mL) nasal drops should be prescribed according to therapeutic indication and disease severity of each individual patient.
- Manufacturer: Ticanase
- Product form: Spray
- Ingredients: Fluticasone Propionate
People also purchased
- Panadol Panadol-Cold&Flu Caplet 24pcs12.30 SAR
- Panadol Panadol-Cold&Flu-Day Caplet 24pcs12.30 SAR
- Clarinase Clarinase Repetabs, 5 mg/120 mg, for allergy & common cold17.20 SAR
- Telfast Telfast 180 mg Tablet 15pcs28.65 SAR