Tommee Tippee Med Flow TeatsShare this item
There’snothing a parent wants more than for their baby to be comfortable. That’s whywe’ve combined our award-winning breast-like nipple with the latest inanti-colic innovation to create the new Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colicbottle. The unique 3-piece anti-colic technology draws air away from milk andthe star valve keeps milk from traveling up the tube meaning 80% less gas,spit-up and fussing.** And 100% more smiles. Plus, a built-in heat sensingstraw gives you extra reassurance that your milk is just the right temperatureso both you and baby can feed comfortably.
*92% of more than 1200 parents who used our nipple withtheir child recalled that they accepted it within the first 3 attempts.
80% less colic**/Proven to reduce colic**
**We consulted 210 parents who tried using this productto reduce their child’s colic symptoms, 80% of them agreed the bottle had successfullyreduced the symptoms (June 2017)
- Designed toreduce colic symptoms for less gas, less spit up and less discomfort
- Award-winningbreast-like nipple for natural latch and guaranteed acceptance*
- Nipplesavailable in slow flow, medium flow and fast flow rates
- Soft, natural-feel silicone nipple mimics a natural breastfeeding action
- BPA-free for ultimate reassurance
How to use:
Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions.Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. Keep all components not inuse out of reach of children. For safety and hygiene reasons it is recommendedthat the feeding teat is replaced every 2 months. Do not store or leave indirect sunlight or near a source of heat or leave in disinfectant (“SterilisingSolution”) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat. Do notstore with or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals. Notsuitable for use in a conventional oven or a combination microwave oven withthe grill feature switched on. Do not heat in a microwave with bottle sealed.Remove teat, locking ring and dome cap.
Caution & Warnings:
Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidentshave occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due tothe baby falling or if the product has been disassembled. Always check foodtemperatures before feeding. Heating in a microwave oven may produce localisedhigh temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heatedfood to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.When making up a feed, follow the formula milk manufacturer’s instructions andallow the freshly boiled water to cool before pouring it into the bottle. Neveruse feeding teats as a soother. Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids willcause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even whennon-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use thebottle for long periods through the day and particularly through the night,when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
- Manufacturer: Tommee Tippee
- Product form: Teats
- Special features: BPA Free
- Playgro Playgro Home Hooded Towel Elephant Grey90.85 SAR
- Avent Philips Avent Glass Bottle Sleeve 120 ml52.60 SAR
- Avent Avent Natural Feeding Bottle 125 ml 2 pcs101.90 SAR
- Pigeon Pigeon Liquid Cleanser 450 ml47.15 SAR
- Pigeon Pigeon Liquid Cleanser 700 ml72.45 SAR
- Free Nose Free Nose Mouth Suction Nasal aspirator 10 Tips77.00 SAR
- Avent Avent Fast Bottle/Food Warmer327.50 SAR
- Bebe Au Lait Babe Au Lait Hooded Towel - Dinorama159.85 SAR
- Tommee Tippee Tommee Tipppe Glass Feeding Bottle 150 ml67.85 SAR
- Tommee Tippee Tommee T Nursery 260ml Pp Bottle X1 Uk 422500 344.85 SAR