Vitaglobin Multivitamin & Minerals 30 Tablets
Home delivery within 2 hours
Vitaglobin is indicated as food supplement for the prophylaxis of anemia including iron deficiency.
Vitaglobin tablets considered as a source of food supplement containing Iron which is an essential mineral required for the formation of hemoglobin to carries oxygen to the tissue where it is used for the release of energy from food.
In addition , Vitaglobin contains balanced combination of essential vitamins and minerals required for vitality as vitamins B1, B6 , B12 , C and folic acid , Zinc and copper
How to use:
One tablet daily and as per physician’s
Caution & Warnings:
Vitaglobin should be taken on a full stomach.
Preferably take the tablets with a full glass ofwater or a cold drink.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Ingredients: Each film coated tablet contains:
Iron (as Fumarate) : 25mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): 0.002 mg
Folic Acid : 0.35 mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B 6) : 2 mg
Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1 ) 1.50 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) : 50 mg
Zinc (as Sulfate) : 12 mg
Copper (as Sulfate) : 1mg
- Manufacturer: Vitaglobin
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Iron, Vitamin B Complex, Zinc
- Product function: Pregnancy & Lactation, Women's Health
- Folvyte Folvyte 400 Mcg 60 Tab33.00 SAR
- Vitabiotics Vitabiotics Pregnacare Multivitamin & Multimineral 30 Capsules20.40 SAR
- Ladymil Ladymil Nutritional Supplement Milk Vanilla 400 gm55.20 SAR
- Vitabiotics Vitabiotics Feroglobin B12 With Iron 200 ml Syrup17.00 SAR