Now Foods Magnesium 200 mg 100 Tablets
Delivery between Sep 26 - Sep 28. * Delivery charges apply
- Supports Energy Production
- Critical for Enzyme Function
- Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization.
- It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes.
- Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism.
- Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland.
Prevent bone loss in osteoporosis
Relieve symptoms of PMS
Prevent premenstrual migraines
Lower risk of heart disease
2 tablets daily with food
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Free From Information:
How To Use:
- Take 2 tablets daily with food.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution & Warnings:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- For adults only.
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium (elemental)(from 2,660 mg Magnesium Citrate)
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetarian Coating, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Croscarmellose Sodium and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
While Nahdi strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Nahdi.
- Manufacturer: NOW Foods
- Product form: Tablets
- Ingredients: Magnesium
- Product function: Bone & Joints Health, Muscle Health, Mood Health