By accessing the website at www.nahdionline.com and Nahdi App you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nahdi Pharmacy LLC 's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a temporary license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nahdi Pharmacy LLC 's website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nahdi Pharmacy LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Nahdi Pharmacy LLC 's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Nahdi Pharmacy LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Nahdi Pharmacy LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nahdi Pharmacy LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nahdi Pharmacy LLC's website, even if Nahdi Pharmacy LLC or a Nahdi Pharmacy LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Nahdi Pharmacy LLC 's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nahdi Pharmacy LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Nahdi Pharmacy LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Nahdi Pharmacy LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Nahdi Pharmacy LLC has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nahdi Pharmacy LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Nahdi Pharmacy LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Arab Emirates.
9. Your Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Nahdi Pharmacy LLC services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Nahdi Pharmacy LLC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove, or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion and without any legal or financial liability.
- No minimum order value is required to benefit from our delivery service.
- Delivery fee of 10 AED including VAT will be applied for orders less than 50 AED.
- Free shipping for orders with 50 AED or above.
- We deliver every day Saturday – Friday according to the operating time of the store received the order.
- Payment can be made by Online in website, debit/credit card, apple/google pay or cash on delivery..
- Costs will be charged in AED.
- Canceled orders will be refunded and will automatically be transferred back to your card and will reflect within 7-14 business days (subject to Nahdi Pharmacy LLC policy & bank approval).
- In free gift offers and packages, the lowest priced item is offered free of charge.
12. Return and Refund
- To return or exchange the purchased items, please visit any Nahdi pharmacy with the purchase receipt within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- In case of returning 1+1 or 2+1 items, or discount on the second piece returns, the whole set of products must be returned.
- In the case of returning offer items: the entire range of offer must be returned in its value at the time of the offer.
- Purchase invoice is necessary for return services, within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be in their original condition unchanged (such as color change or damages).
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Nuhdeek account.
- If the order is cancelled before delivery, full amount charges along with any delivery fees applied will be refunded and will be automatically transferred to your card and will reflect within 7-14 business days.
- Cases where product returns are not accepted:
- If the barcode is removed or cleared (for pharmaceuticals only).
- Items that require special storage conditions such as refrigerator medicines and baby food.
- Products supplied by health insurance.
- Maternity clothing for public health purposes.
Your privacy is important to us.
- For a more secure shopping experience, you will be asked to show the credit card used for pre-payment while collecting your order from the pharmacy.
- We will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Medical Company's sole discretion, without notifying user of any change may occur.
- In addition, we will use your contact information to send you Health Newsletters, emails, SMS, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out. We also may use your email address to display ads for our products, services, sales and special offers.
For safe & secure delivery, please provide the delivery captain with the OTP code that will be sent to the registered mobile number to receive your order.